Tuesday, December 25, 2012

My Experience with the Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips

Today's entry is all about the Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrip. I tried these babies after I saw so many other Influensters raving about how wonderful the product was. I wasn't one of the lucky Influensters to receive the Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips complimentary in the mail to review, HOWEVER, all is not lost lol I read tons of reviews about this product, and I couldn't be happier about other reviewers giving us their honest take on this product. So I went out to the Walmart and took the plunge. It was a bit expensive, but then again a professional whitening session at your dentist would surely cost more. And talk about convenience. There's no need to make an appointment, pay the copay, and sit in those uncomfortable chairs. With the Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips, I can whiten at home anytime I would like.

These whitestrips are pretty powerful. What I mean is, they are jam-packed with whitening power. I have sensitive teeth and gums, so I am not able to use these everyday....I use them once a week or twice a week at the most. And boy do they deliver. After one, yes ONE use, my teeth were at least 3 shades whiter, brighter, and my teeth looked so shiny. I was really impressed with how effective these were after just one use. As for the application, yes the strips go on nicely, they stretch to fit my upper and lower teeth. The fit is pretty comfortable, I can talk and drink while wearing them, however, you do feel them. I mean, you can tell that there is a foreign object on your teeth so it feels a fit out of place for the time you're wearing them. However, a regular whitening treatment, is much much worse in comparison, with that plastic peice that holds your mouth open. Makes me cringe just thinking about it. So the Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips, are worlds away from that seemingly beneficial torture. Once I removed the whitestrips which came off without any problems, there was some left over gel, which was Easily removed by just brushing my teeth.

I am really impressed by the Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips, and again, I'm thankful to have read wonderful reviews from Inflensters who received this product to review.

You can check out the Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips at the Crest 3D White Website

And remember "If You're Not Whitening, You're Yellowing."
Disclaimer: I did NOT receive this product complimentary through Influenster. I purchased it with my own money after reading reviews from other influensters.

And don't forget to check out Influenster!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment