Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Dedication to Gillette Venus Embrace Mix & Match System

To start off....The razor was NOT sent to me by Influenster, as I was not one of the lucky participants to receive one to review it. I purchased it with my own money, hoping that all the glowing reviews were an accurate representation of how wonderful the razor Mix & Match Venus system truly is.

I am so impressed with this razor. The 5 blade system was intimidating at first, but once I tried it, I knew that I would never go back to 3 or 4 blades again. I normally use the Kiss my Face shaving cream with my regular razor, but once I purchased the Venus & Olay shaving head, I didn't feel it was even that necessary to use as much shaving gel or cream with it. The razor glides really smoothly on its own, and it gives me a close shave, without Any nicks or cuts, or the burning of my skin that I pretty much feel Every time I shave my legs. I could not believe it. For the first time, shaving was not painful during or after the shower. My legs didn't feel raw, itchy or burning at all. Just smooth, without any signs of irritation.

You have the option of choosing the Venus blade refill with any Venus razor handle. How great is that?

 WooHoo!!!! This is a really great idea. Customizable razor heads with the convenience of keeping the same handle if one wishes to try a new cartridge!

Check out this razor in more detail on the Venus website
For more product information click here!!!

Disclosure: I did not receive my razor complimentary from Influenster. I purchased it with my own money based on the positive reviews written by other Influensters.

No comments:

Post a Comment