Saturday, January 19, 2013

First Impression of Palmolive Fresh Infusions

The other day, I came home to a wonderful surprise in the mail. I had finally received my Box from Influenster. Although I had a slight idea as to what to expect...dish soap, that is, I was not prepared for the wonderful products contained in this shipment. The Palmolive Fresh Infusions!!! In all it's glory :) Take a look:

Not only was Influenster and Palmolive generous enough to send us full sized products, but we received all 3 of the new scents, along with 5 coupons to keep and share! Once I opened the box, the first thing I did was take a big whiff of each bottle, and let me tell you, they smell amazing. I love them all, but my personal favorite is the Ginger White Tea. There is something here for Everyone, and Lemon Thyme and Lime Basil do not disappoint. All of these have a Very pleasant smell, and as for the bottles, I love the design. It is sleek and the the graphics of lemons, flowers and herbs looks so delicate on the bottle. I think I am going to love these!... and I know that whomever I share a bottle with, will enjoy this dish soap as well. A thorough review is coming right up!

No comments:

Post a Comment